Carbon Reduction = Green Web Design
Leaving a small carbon footprint is easy, especially for a web design firm. Here are six simple steps you can take that will not require a penny:
Steps you can take to reduce energy consupmtion, thereby saving your business money and helping your fellow human beings breath better at the same time:
1. Set your PC to standby if it is not used for 15 minutes
2. Turn off PC and printer at the end of the day, everyday. This can save your buisness up to $60/PC each year.
3. Turn off the AC and heater during off hours.
4. Think before you print, and use both sides of the paper when posible.
5. Recycle, all it takes is a second trash can labeled correctly.
6. Carpool and bike when possible.
We believe all web design firms should be green, reduce their carbon footprint and act environmentally responsible.